“All my bellow presented tours to famous cities and destinations of Central Europe – Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary have flexible routes based on your interests and expectations. On every tour I will show you not just the highlights but also many off beat spots, backstreets, hidden gems where regular tours do not go.”
≡ Dresden & Saxon Switzerland tour
Full day tour to the world famous “Florence on the Elb” Dresden the capital of Saxony the federal state of Germany. After almost complete destruction of the whole city during World War 2 Dresden is now completely restored back to its original unbelievable beauty. The Frauenkirche and the Old Masters, the Blue Wonder and the Green Vault; the picturesque banks of the Elbe river; the Saxon State Orchestra, the baroque Old Town, the Garden Suburb and the cultural metropolis. Dresden carries visitors away with a synthesis of the arts: fascinating buildings and art treasures, impressive museums, as well as orchestras and choirs of worldwide reputation. On the way we would ride through Saxon Switzerland a hilly climbing area and national park around the Elbe river valley south-east of Dresden in Saxony. Together with the Bohemian Switzerland in the Czech Republic it forms the Elbe Sandstone Mountains.
Duration: 10 hours ( incl. transport & 3 hour guided tour, lunch break & free time)
Distance: 2 hour drive north-west of Prague (94 miles)
Tour start time & meeting point: flexible, latest start 10:00
240 EUR guiding & assistance (max. 12 persons); larger groups quote on request
Golden Horseman (Augustus the Strong) – Frauenkirche and Neumarkt Square – Procession of Princes – Royal Palace – Sanctissimae Trinitatis Cathedral – Semper Opera House – Zwinger Palace – Brühl’s Terrace – Academy of Arts – Albertinum – Altmarkt square – Kreuzkirche church
» Terms & Conditions
- Rates for guiding services presented above are calculated per a tour in English (other languages on request), including VAT and all charges.
- Rates for guiding presented above do not include other costs like entry fees, public transfers (tram, bus, subway), private transfers etc.
- Payment for guiding in cash (accepted all major currencies) after a tour or bank account payment prior to a tour.
- Rates for entry fees and public transfer fees presented above are calculated per person & are optional.
- Payment for entry fees in cash (Czech currency only) or credit card payment (major cards) on spot.
- Payment for public transfer fees in cash (Czech currency only).
- None of the rates presented above includes additional costs like food & beverage, refreshments. etc. All can be arranged upon request
- Private transfer cost would be calculated upon request.
- Payment for a private transfer in cash or credit card payment (major cards) after a tour.