Great walking tour around Prague absinthe bars for anyone interested in the history of Green Fairy’s drinking in Prague and curious about trying the mystical drink while talking about history and life in general
- 3,5 hours (mainly walking)
- flexible route
- breaks upon request
- 120 EUR guiding (max. 12 persons); larger groups on request
- 2 EUR tram single ride ticket/person (optional)
- Glass of Czech Absinthe from 6 EUR
- Glass of French/Swiss Absinthe from 8 EUR
- Glass of Absinth Beer from 4 EUR
Charles SquareKremencova st.Narodni st.Slavia CafeJilska st.Old Town squareUngeltPowder TowerMunicipal House
Terms & Conditions
- Rates for guiding services presented above are calculated per a tour in English (other languages on request), including VAT and all charges.
- Rates for guiding presented above do not include other costs like entry fees, public transfers (tram, bus, subway), private transfers etc.
- Payment for guiding in cash (accepted all major currencies) after a tour or bank account payment prior to a tour.
- Rates for entry fees and public transfer fees presented above are calculated per person & are optional.
- Payment for entry fees in cash (Czech currency only) or credit card payment (major cards) on spot.
- Payment for public transfer fees in cash (Czech currency only).
- None of the rates presented above includes additional costs like food & beverage, refreshments. etc. All can be arranged upon request
- Private transfer cost would be calculated upon request.
- Payment for a private transfer in cash or credit card payment (major cards) after a tour.