The night tour discovers what makes the Czech capital city Prague so magical and must see place for millions of travelers from around the world. Very relaxed night walking tour. This kind of tour is ideal for all travelers who have seen Prague during the day before and want to see it from a night perspective now.
- 4 hours (mainly walking, 30 minutes by public transport)
- 140 EUR guiding (max. 12 persons); larger groups on request
- 2 EUR tram single ride ticket/person (optional)
Old Town Square & Old Town HallPrague CastleNerudova streetLennon WallCharles BridgeNational TheatreDancing HouseCharles Square & New Town HallWenceslas square
Terms & Conditions
- Rates for guiding services presented above are calculated per a tour in English (other languages on request), including VAT and all charges.
- Rates for guiding presented above do not include other costs like entry fees, public transfers (tram, bus, subway), private transfers etc.
- Payment for guiding in cash (accepted all major currencies) after a tour or bank account payment prior to a tour.
- Rates for entry fees and public transfer fees presented above are calculated per person & are optional.
- Payment for entry fees in cash (Czech currency only) or credit card payment (major cards) on spot.
- Payment for public transfer fees in cash (Czech currency only).
- None of the rates presented above includes additional costs like food & beverage, refreshments. etc. All can be arranged upon request
- Private transfer cost would be calculated upon request.
- Payment for a private transfer in cash or credit card payment (major cards) after a tour.