Tragic historical episode of Nazi occupation of Czech Republic (Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia) & suffering of Czech jews during Holocaust 1939-1945
- 4 hours (mainly walking, 30 minutes by public transport)
- flexible route
- breaks upon request
- 120 EUR guiding (max. 12 persons); larger groups on request
- 2 EUR tram single ride ticket/person (optional)
Masaryk train station Jubilee Synagogue (exteriors)Main train station Prague (Sir Nicholas Winton & Winston Churchil Monument)Petschek Palace (former Gestapo headquarters) Czech Public Radio seat (Prague uprising May 1945)Wenceslas square Koruna PalaceNa Prikopech boulevardOld Town squareFormer SS headquarters in PragueRudolfinumJewish TownNarodni st.Charles SquareDancing HouseCyril & Methodius Church (operation Anthropoid WW2 museum)Emaus Monastery Na Slovanech
Terms & Conditions
- Rates for guiding services presented above are calculated per a tour in English (other languages on request), including VAT and all charges.
- Rates for guiding presented above do not include other costs like entry fees, public transfers (tram, bus, subway), private transfers etc.
- Payment for guiding in cash (accepted all major currencies) after a tour or bank account payment prior to a tour.
- Rates for entry fees and public transfer fees presented above are calculated per person & are optional.
- Payment for entry fees in cash (Czech currency only) or credit card payment (major cards) on spot.
- Payment for public transfer fees in cash (Czech currency only).
- None of the rates presented above includes additional costs like food & beverage, refreshments. etc. All can be arranged upon request
- Private transfer cost would be calculated upon request.
- Payment for a private transfer in cash or credit card payment (major cards) after a tour.