Private guided tour walks passed many sites in Prague related to our tragic historical episode of Nazi occupation of Czech Republic (Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia) and suffering of Czech jews during Holocaust 1939-1945.
- 4 hours (mainly walking, 30 minutes by public transport)
- flexible route
- breaks upon request
- 120 EUR guiding (max. 12 persons); larger groups on request
- 2 EUR tram single ride ticket/person (optional)
Masaryk train station Jubilee Synagogue (exteriors)Main train station Prague (Sir Nicholas Winton & Winston Churchil Monument)Petschek Palace (former Gestapo headquarters) Czech Public Radio seat (Prague uprising May 1945)Wenceslas square Koruna PalaceNa Prikopech boulevardOld Town squareFormer SS headquarters in PragueRudolfinumJewish TownNarodni st.Charles SquareDancing HouseCyril & Methodius Church (operation Anthropoid WW2 museum)Emaus Monastery Na Slovanech
Terms & Conditions
- Rates for guiding services presented above are calculated per a tour in English (other languages on request), including VAT and all charges.
- Rates for guiding presented above do not include other costs like entry fees, public transfers (tram, bus, subway), private transfers etc.
- Payment for guiding in cash (accepted all major currencies) after a tour or bank account payment prior to a tour.
- Rates for entry fees and public transfer fees presented above are calculated per person & are optional.
- Payment for entry fees in cash (Czech currency only) or credit card payment (major cards) on spot.
- Payment for public transfer fees in cash (Czech currency only).
- None of the rates presented above includes additional costs like food & beverage, refreshments. etc. All can be arranged upon request
- Private transfer cost would be calculated upon request.
- Payment for a private transfer in cash or credit card payment (major cards) after a tour.