Discover what makes the Czech capital city Prague so magical and must see place for millions of travelers from around the world. It is a very relaxed half day walking tour of Prague. This kind of tour is ideal for all travelers who have never been to Prague before and want to see the highlights. We will explore the most beautiful city quarters and historical sights in a relatively short time and easy way.
The unique walking tour will lead us in footsteps of ancient royal kings, nobility and ordinary people that have lived in Prague for more than thousand years.
I will show you around the most beautiful Prague historical sites, many hidden gems and off beat spots in Prague Castle town, Lesser Town, Old Town, Jewish Town & Prague New Town. The tour includes a visit of Prague Castle complex exteriors, walk through narrow streets of Lesser Town, the world famous gothic beauty the Charles Bridge, romantic corners of old Town, the heart of the Old Town Square incl. Astronomical Clock, Wenceslas Square the stage of Czech history since the beginning of its existence.
The tour is mainly by walk as the most interesting sites are not accessible on foot.
- 3.5 hours (mainly walking, 30 minutes by public transport, 30 minute break
- flexible route
- breaks upon request
- 140 EUR guiding (max. 12 persons); larger groups on request
- 2 EUR tram single ride ticket/person (1 ticket needed)
Jewish TownPrague Castle incl. St.Vitus CathedralOld Castle StepsWallenstein palace gardensLittle quarter squareUS ambassyInfant JesusLennon Wall Charles BridgeClementinum Kafka SquareOld Town Square incl. Astronomical ClockEstates TheatreWenceslas Square
Terms & Conditions
- Rates for guiding services presented above are calculated per a tour in English (other languages on request), including VAT and all charges.
- Rates for guiding presented above do not include other costs like entry fees, public transfers (tram, bus, subway), private transfers etc.
- Payment for guiding in cash (accepted all major currencies) after a tour or bank account payment prior to a tour.
- Rates for entry fees and public transfer fees presented above are calculated per person & are optional.
- Payment for entry fees in cash (Czech currency only) or credit card payment (major cards) on spot.
- Payment for public transfer fees in cash (Czech currency only).
- None of the rates presented above includes additional costs like food & beverage, refreshments. etc. All can be arranged upon request
- Private transfer cost would be calculated upon request.
- Payment for a private transfer in cash or credit card payment (major cards) after a tour.