The tour includes a thourough visit of Prague Castle complex. After the excursion of the Prague Castle the tour leads us down the famous Nerudova street to the Malostranske namesti (Lesser Town Square) with the beautiful St. Nicholas church, afterwards heading towards the Charles Bridge through the Mostecka Tower, continuing on the Royal Route (Karlova street, Old Town Square with the Astronomical Clock, Celetna street, Powder Tower, Wenceslas square). It is the same route that Czech kings took during their coronation ceremonies. The tour is mainly by walk as the most interesting sites are not accessible by bus. End of the excursion in hotel
- 8 hours (mainly walking, 30 minutes by public transport, 90 minute lunch break)
- flexible route
- breaks upon request
- 220 EUR guiding (max. 12 persons); larger groups on request
- 2 EUR tram single ride ticket/person (2 ticket needed)
Jewish Town » Strahov Monastery » Loreto » Prague Castle incl. St.Vitus Cathedral » Old Castle Steps » Wallenstein palace gardens » Little quarter square » US ambassy » Infant Jesus » Lennon Wall – Charles Bridge » Clementinum » Kafka Square » Old Town Square incl. Astronomical Clock » Estates Theatre » Wenceslas Square » Vysehrad fortress » Dancing House » Cyril & Metodeus Church (operation Anthropoid WW2 museum) » U Fleku brewery est. 1466 » Narodni st. incl. Velvet revolution memorial » Franz Kafka revolving head
Terms & Conditions
- Rates for guiding services presented above are calculated per a tour in English (other languages on request), including VAT and all charges.
- Rates for guiding presented above do not include other costs like entry fees, public transfers (tram, bus, subway), private transfers etc.
- Payment for guiding in cash (accepted all major currencies) after a tour or bank account payment prior to a tour.
- Rates for entry fees and public transfer fees presented above are calculated per person & are optional.
- Payment for entry fees in cash (Czech currency only) or credit card payment (major cards) on spot.
- Payment for public transfer fees in cash (Czech currency only).
- None of the rates presented above includes additional costs like food & beverage, refreshments. etc. All can be arranged upon request
- Private transfer cost would be calculated upon request.
- Payment for a private transfer in cash or credit card payment (major cards) after a tour.