Full day private tour to authentic medieval town of Ceský Krumlov full of romantic sceneries, amazing historical architecture, cobbled streets and beautiful views. Cesky Krumlov is situated in the southern Bohemia part of Czech Republic near the Austrian border, in the Vltava river valley at the foothills of the Blansky Forest Nature Reserve. In 1992, together with Prague and Telc, it was added to the UNESCO list of cultural and natural heritage. Main dominant of the city is Ceský Krumlov State Castle which ranks among the most beautiful and important historic sights in the central European region.
- 10 hours ( incl. transportation & 1 hour lunch break)
- 2 – 2,5 hour drive each way (105 miles south of Prague, close to Austrian border)
Tour guide rate
- 290 EUR guiding & assistance (max. 6 persons)
- larger groups quote on request
Private tour itinerary
Castle park and gardens (inlc. Summer Riding Garden and Lower Parterre)Revolving Auditorium in the Castle GardenBaroque TheatreCesky Krumlov castle (incl. 5 courtyards)Minorite Monastery complexLatran medieval shopping streetMain Town squareSt. Vitus ChurchMedieval music schoolJesuite College viewpoint
Cesky Krumlov tour photo gallery
Terms & conditions
- The listed rates for guided tours include VAT and all charges, and apply to private tours in English (other languages available on request) for up to 6 people. For larger groups, please inquire.
- Entry fees and public transportation, if needed, are charged per person.
- Payment for private tours and other services can be made in cash (major currencies accepted) after the tour, or via bank wire prior to the tour.
- Private transportation, food and and drinks are not included but can be arranged upon request.