Full day tour to authentic medieval town of Ceský Krumlov situated in the southern part of the Czech Republic near the Austrian border, in the Vltava river valley at the foothills of the Blansky Forest Nature Reserve. In 1992, together with Prague and Telc, it was added to the UNESCO list of cultural and natural heritage. Main dominant of the city is Ceský Krumlov State Castle which ranks among the most beautiful and important historic sights in the central European region.
- 10 hours ( incl. transportation & 1 hour lunch break)
- 2 – 2,5 hour drive south of Prague (105 miles, close to Austrian border)
Tour guide rate
- 240 EUR guiding & assistance (max. 12 persons)
- larger groups quote on request
Private tour itinerary
Castle park and gardens (inlc. Summer Riding Garden and Lower Parterre)Revolving Auditorium in the Castle GardenBaroque TheatreCesky Krumlov castle (incl. 5 courtyards)Minorite Monastery complexLatran medieval shopping streetMain Town squareSt. Vitus ChurchMedieval music schoolJesuite College viewpoint
Cesky Krumlov tour photo gallery
Terms & conditions
- Rates for guiding services presented above are calculated per a tour in English (other languages on request), including VAT and all charges.
- Rates for guiding presented above do not include other costs like entry fees, public transfers (tram, bus, subway), private transfers etc.
- Payment for guiding in cash (accepted all major currencies) after a tour or bank account payment prior to a tour.
- Rates for entry fees and public transfer fees presented above are calculated per person & are optional.
- Payment for entry fees in cash (Czech currency only) or credit card payment (major cards) on spot.
- Payment for public transfer fees in cash (Czech currency only).
- None of the rates presented above includes additional costs like food & beverage, refreshments. etc. All can be arranged upon request
- Private transfer cost would be calculated upon request.
- Payment for a private transfer in cash or credit card payment (major cards) after a tour.