Full-day private tour
Discover the best of Prague in one day with my private tour. Explore the magnificent Prague Castle, walk along the famous Nerudova street, and cross the iconic Charles Bridge. Follow in the footsteps of Czech kings and visit the Old Town Square with the Astronomical Clock, Celetna street, and Wenceslas Square. After a lunch break, we’ll take you to Vysehrad, the medieval fortress with stunning views and beautiful architecture. Join us for an unforgettable day in Prague!
- 280 EUR
per private guide/per tour
- 2,80 EUR
public transport single ride ticket/person (2 ticket needed)
- 8 hours tour duration
- mostly walking tour, incl. 30 minutes drive by public transportation
- includes 1 hour lunch break
- easy-paced exploration with breaks upon request
- tour start/end at your hotel by default, special arrangements for a different pick-up and drop-off location upon request
Jewish Town ↣ Strahov Monastery ↣ Loreto ↣ Prague Castle ↣ St.Vitus Cathedral ↣ Old Castle Steps ↣ Wallenstein palace gardens ↣ Little quarter square ↣ US embassy ↣ Infant Jesus ↣ Lennon Wall ↣ Charles Bridge Clementinum ↣ Kafka Square ↣ Old Town Square ↣ Astronomical Clock ↣ Estates Theatre ↣ Wenceslas Square ↣ Vysehrad fortress ↣ Dancing House ↣ Cyril & Metodeus Church (operation Anthropoid WW2 museum) ↣ U Fleku brewery est. 1466 ↣ Narodni st. incl. Velvet revolution memorial ↣ Franz Kafka revolving head
Experience the highlights of Prague in one full day with our private tour. The tour starts with a thorough visit of Prague Castle complex, the largest ancient castle in the world. Our expert guide will show you the beautiful architecture, gardens, and palaces of the castle complex. After the castle, we’ll lead you down the famous Nerudova street to the Lesser Town Square, where you can admire the beautiful St. Nicholas church. From there, we’ll continue on to the Charles Bridge, one of the most famous landmarks of Prague. You’ll cross the bridge through the Mostecka Tower and enjoy the stunning views of the Vltava river and the city.
Next, we’ll follow in the footsteps of Czech kings and take you on the Royal Route. You’ll see the Old Town Square with the famous Astronomical Clock, Celetna street, Powder Tower, and Wenceslas Square, the stage of Czech history since the beginning of its existence.
After a lunch break, we’ll head to Vysehrad, the medieval fortress that sits on a hill above the river Vltava. Vysehrad offers a wonderful out area with lots of authentic Romanesque and Gothic architecture, beautiful parks, and amazing views. It is far less touristy than Prague Castle, and a popular spot for locals to relax and enjoy the views. Our expert guide will take you through the history of the fortress and show you the most beautiful sights.
Throughout the tour, our guide will provide insightful commentary and stories about the history, culture, and architecture of Prague. The tour is mainly on foot, as the most interesting sites are not accessible by bus. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to take photos, ask questions, and take breaks as needed.
Book this tour
Terms & Conditions
- The listed rates for guided tours include VAT and all charges, and apply to private tours in English (other languages available on request) for up to 6 people. For larger groups, please inquire.
- Entry fees and public transportation, if needed, are charged per person.
- Payment for private tours and other services can be made in cash (major currencies accepted) after the tour, or via bank wire prior to the tour.
- Private transportation, food and and drinks are not included but can be arranged upon request.