Half-day private tour
Discover the heart of Prague, one of the most magical and must-see places for travelers worldwide. This relaxed half-day walking tour is ideal for first-time visitors, exploring beautiful city quarters, hidden gems and off-beat spots. Follow in the footsteps of ancient royal kings and ordinary people who lived in Prague for over a thousand years.
- 155 EUR
per private guide/per tour
- 2,80 EUR
public transport single ride ticket/person (1 ticket needed)
- 3.5 hours tour duration
- mostly walking tour, incl. 30 minutes drive by public transportation
- easy-paced exploration with breaks upon request
- tour start/end at your hotel by default, special arrangements for a different pick-up and drop-off location upon request
Prague Castle ↣ St.Vitus Cathedral ↣ Old Castle Steps ↣ Wallenstein palace gardens ↣ Little quarter square ↣ St. Nicholas Church ↣ US embassy ↣ Prague Infant Jesus ↣ Lennon Wall ↣ Kampa Island ↣ Prague Venice ↣ Charles Bridge ↣ Clementinum ↣ Municipal library ↣ Kafka Square ↣ Old Town Square ↣ Astronomical Clock
Tour route description:
This tour is perfect for discerning travelers of all ages who want to see the city’s highlights in a short time and an easy pace. Our experienced guide will lead you in the footsteps of ancient royal kings, nobility, and ordinary people who lived in Prague for over a thousand years. We’ll explore the most beautiful city quarters, hidden gems, and off-beat spots in Prague Castle town, Lesser Town, Old Town, Jewish Town, and Prague New Town.
We’ll start with a visit to Prague Castle complex exteriors, one of the most impressive historical sites in Europe. After that, we’ll walk through the narrow streets of Lesser Town, which has a charming and peaceful atmosphere, in contrast to the hustle and bustle of the city center. Then, we’ll cross the world-famous Gothic beauty, Charles Bridge, which offers a fantastic view of Prague Castle and Vltava River.
After crossing the bridge, we’ll head to the romantic corners of Old Town, where we’ll visit the heart of the Old Town Square, including the Astronomical Clock, which is one of the city’s main attractions.
This unique walking tour is designed to explore the city’s most beautiful historical sites and hidden gems, making it ideal for first-time visitors. Our guide is flexible and open to customize the tour based on your interests and requests. This tour is mainly on foot, as the most interesting sites are not accessible by other means.
Book this tour
Terms & Conditions
- The listed rates for guided tours include VAT and all charges, and apply to private tours in English (other languages available on request) for up to 6 people. For larger groups, please inquire.
- Entry fees and public transportation, if needed, are charged per person.
- Payment for private tours and other services can be made in cash (major currencies accepted) after the tour, or via bank wire prior to the tour.
- Private transportation, food and and drinks are not included but can be arranged upon request.